We understand how important your teeth are to your health, your appearance and your self-confidence. In our practice there are no one-size-fits-all solutions; our team of dental professionals spend time with each patient finding out what matters to you and customizing treatments to meet your individual needs.
Our team genuinely love dentistry, interacting with our patients, and making a difference to the way you look and feel.
- We are dedicated to providing healthy, aesthetic smiles and we focus on improving the quality, function, and appearance of your teeth that lasts a lifetime.
- We aim to meet every patient’s needs by offering a variety of general and advanced dental treatments.
- We are a warm, gentle and friendly team and we ensure that you are comfortable, pain free and safe.
- Financial plans, special appointments and treatment options are individually customized for you.
Our dental practice in Seaforth provide the following products and comprehesive services :
- Preventive Dentistry (oral examination, bad breath solution, teeth cleaning, Fluoride treatment, mouth guards, etc.)
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry (teeth whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers, crowns & bridges, Invisalign)
- Restorative Dentistry (white fillings, inlays/onlays, crown & bridges, dental implants)
- Laser dentistry – hard and soft tissue procedures
- Orthodontics (conventional braces & invisible braces – Invisalign)
- Paediatric and children’s dentistry
- Root canal treatment – laser assisted
- Laser assisted periodontal treatment
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Grinding and snoring appliances
- intravenous (i.v.) sedation and nitrous oxide (happy gas) are available.
- We use digital charting system with intraoral cameras, decay detecting device and low-radiation digital X-rays.
- Hospital grade sterilization using B-class Autoclave which kills the toughest bacteria/virus in hard to reach areas.